Why don’t more people ask me my opinion on preservation of walruses? I like walruses, they live in water right? Don’t they have whiskers like kittens? Continue reading
I started this as a discipline that I wanted to keep going, and at times it has gone well at other times it has not. It has been a busy summer but it is now officially over, so maybe I can try and revive the discipline again. Here are some good/bad highlights for the summer.
- We went almost the entire summer without tv. We could still watch movies, but once the digital change over happened everything went away. It was not that bad.
- Mission Trip-got to join with 4 other youth groups to do a mission trip to N. Dakota, went extremely well.
- The only full-time staff member. I am now it for the time being, this will stretch me.
- Stopped Reading: I was so busy that I basically just stopped reading for the summer. I had started The Faith by Chuck Colson and Simple Student Ministry by Eric Geiger, but never got a chance to finish them, now looking forward to it.
- Got to write the Bible Studies for our Back2School Retreat our theme was Loving God/Loving Others. Enjoyed the writing, would have enjoyed it more if less busy.